Disc golf is an outdoor sport played with discs (Frisbees). Your goal is to get the disc into the basket with the minimum number of throws.
Singles Tournament – Sponsored by the Lion’s Club
May 18, 2013
Starting at 10 am
$10.00 per player
Singles tournament…playing the back 18 holes
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies, food and prizes
All Benefits go to the Lion’s Club
Make checks payable to Thompson Park Disc Golf.
For additional information please contact Kelsey Hedrick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disc Golf Rules
- Keep the course clean
- Be courteous of other park users
- NO alcohol or illegal substances
- Count throws (strokes) per hole.
- Lowest score WINS
- Tell others about Disc Golf
- Let someone know if we need pencils or scorecards
- Protect the course from vandals
- Support other activities at the Park
- HAVE FUN AND RETURN TO PLAY AGAIN!
CERAMIC CITY FLYERS
Watch the local newspapers for information on upcoming events as well as those posted on the website.
For further information regarding Disc Golf visit the PDGA online and become a member at http://www.pdga.com.